Improve your Digital marketing platforms with our hub page
Use our hub pages as a reference to get up-to-speed on all the main digital marketing techniques. They will help you quickly understand how to make the most of the technique through definitions and recommendations on our member resources and blog articles covering strategy, best practices and the latest statistics.
We cover the core digital platforms like desktop, mobile, social and email in our other advice channels. In this section we cover emerging technologies and innovation and video marketing.
Digital marketing platforms quick guide
Digital marketing platforms success factors
It's important to evaluate emerging digital marketing platforms carefully since it's impossible for most companies to invest in everything and use it well for marketing.
So evaluating new platform options is important. Typical issues to review include:
- Current and predicted future levels of customer adoption
- Competitor use and plans for new platforms
- Revenue forecast for each channel based on sales-predictions or ad revenue
- How use of new platforms can change brand-perception
- Cost of implementation of new platforms and repurposing content for these platforms
- Overall cost-benefit