Social media marketing strategy workbook
Bring structure to your social media efforts to support your business
How will this social media marketing template help me and my business?
This workbook will help you and your business to:
- Create a strategy to prioritise your social media marketing activities to support business aims
- Define measures and KPIs to help manage your digital marketing
- Review the best tools to analyse and manage your social media marketing
- Review and decide on the practical changes you need to make to your social media communications to improve results
Who is this guide for?
Social media managers and those without (or with a small) social media presence.
How is this guide structured?
This guide will help you create a social media strategy and define KPIs – this template is practical and ready to use
Our workbook is structured using these 7 Steps explained in our more detailed Ebook:
- Introduction – Setting the scope of social media marketing
- Step 1 – Set business goals for your social media marketing
- Step 2 – Create your social media strategy
- Step 3 – Social listening and online reputation management 18
- Step 4 – Define content and engagement strategy
- Step 5 – Define social media communications strategy
- Step 6 – Define approaches for the core social media platforms
- Step 7 – Social media optimisation (SMO)
- Author: Rhian Harris (was Simms)
- Format: PDF workbook
- Recommended resource: This workbook is intended for use alongside the 7 Steps Guide to developing a Social Media Marketing strategy which follows a similar structure
About the author
Rhian Harris is a copywriter and blogger helping businesses with content for their marketing collateral. Starting out in the shiny new digital world in 2004, Rhian gained experience in all areas of digital media and e-commerce, working in utilities, travel, charity and retail sectors.
IDM qualified, Rhian is an online marketing all-rounder with a passion for words. She is a regular expert commentator for Smart Insights as well as other expert sites, as well as her own business Sparkly Content and her personal blog, From Tum To Mum.
Access this resource now
Individual and Business members get full access to this and 13 other guides in the Social media marketing Toolkit.Learn more about membership Already an Individual or Business member?
Login here Look Inside