Multichannel retail proposition audit and competitor benchmarking template
Review the effectiveness of Ecommerce propositions using this Excel spreadsheet
How will the P.R.I.C.E. Ecommerce audit template help me and my business?
This template is for online retailers who want to review and improve the effectiveness of their Ecommerce site capability, including how they integrate with the other channels which are part of today's Omnichannel retail.
What does the capability benchmarking template include?
The template is an Excel spreadsheet structured around a review of five key factors: Price, Range, Information, Convenience and Experience which make up the Multichannel Ecommerce proposition. It features:
- Read Me worksheet with instructions on how to benchmark effectiveness
- Proposition worksheet where you can benchmark your capability and rate your effectiveness compared to up to 3 competitors across PRICE broken down into sub sections, e.g. Price position, maintenance and monitoring, Deals, etc within Price
- A customer worksheet where you can vary the weighting of the importance of different PRICE factors for different Personas
- A results worksheet using Radar charts to show the rating of the proposition compared to competitors
- A calculations and reference data sheet - for review of how the model works, not for editing
- Author: Chris Jones
- Format: Excel spreadsheet for auditing Ecommerce capabilities
- Related templates: Ecommerce sales optimisation spreadsheet, Digital marketing strategy benchmark and Persona toolkit
About the author
Chris Jones, Independent Multichannel Retail Strategy and Solutions consultant at Redsock Management.
You can connect with him on LinkedIn.