Google Analytics for Ecommerce template
Our analysis template for recommendations of online sales optimisation
How will this Google Analytics Ecommerce template help me?
Google Analytics is a powerful tool, but you need a "Guided Analytics" approach to go beyond a simple review of trends in sales figures to identify techniques to increase revenue. A marketer or consultant needs to know the right sequence of questions to ask to improve sales, and where to find the answers...
This template acts as your structured guide based on an approach used by two Expert users of Google Analytics who have defined processes for reviewing all the opportunities to increase sales and making recommendations on where to prioritise.
We designed this template to help give companies a structured approach to apply Google Analytics to identify ways to increase sales for Ecommerce sites. It was mainly created for use on retail sites, but it can be applied in other sectors too with a transactional site including financial services and Travel. Many of the reviews and recommendations can also be applied in businesses offering services too.
What does the Google Analytics Ecommerce site audit include?
This Excel spreadsheet contains:
- 120 questions and advice on what to look for in analytics categorised into around 40 key issues to consider
- Links to advice to help better customise Google Analytics better to your business
- Selectors to benchmark site opportunities on a five point scale using a Radar chart
The six key areas of Ecommerce recommendations covered are:
- 1. Analytics setup
- 2. Expanding Reach
- 3. Engaging on the Path to Purchase
- 4. Conversion Effectiveness
- 5. Loyalty - engaging for repeat purchases
- 6. Advocacy using content and social media
Individual or Business members get full access to this and 7 other guides in the Ecommerce / Retail Toolkit.Learn more about membership Already an Individual or Business member?
Login here Look Inside