Email marketing campaign calculator
Actionable email marketing ROI calculator template
This template enables you to specify best and worst case delivery, open and clickthrough rates and business outcomes. Calculates your responses and value-generated for business automatically. Covers both newsletter and campaign performance to be estimated to assess future investments.
How will this email marketing calculator help me?
This template gives you
- A method to plan your response and return on investment from in-house or rented list email campaigns
- Calculate return on investment from email optimisation projects – useful for justifying investment in consulting projects
- You can more accurately assess the number of responses from email channels
- A simple method of reviewing newsletter performance
- Workbook format makes it quick to review and decide on the changes you need to make to improve your online marketing results.
About the author
Dr. Dave Chaffey
Dave is co-CEO and co-founder of Smart Insights. He is editor of the 100 templates, ebooks and courses in the digital marketing resource library created by our team of 25+ Digital Marketing experts. Our resources used by our premium members in more than 80 countries to Map, Plan and Manage their digital marketing.
For his full profile, or to connect on LinkedIn or other social networks, see the About Dave Chaffey profile page on Smart Insights. Dave is author of 5 bestselling books on digital marketing including Digital Marketing Excellence and Digital Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice. In 2004 he was recognised by the Chartered Institute of Marketing as one of 50 marketing ‘gurus’ worldwide who have helped shape the future of marketing.
What does the template include?
The template includes these features:
- Model enables you to specify best and worst case delivery, open, click and outcomes
- Responses and value generated for business calculated automatically
- Enewsletter and campaign performance can be tracked