Podcast – What’s New in Marketing
A monthly round-up of the latest marketing developments available from iTunes and Spotify
How will this podcast help me and my business?
We've created the monthly What's New in Marketing podcast in response to member requests for a podcast so you can learn from us wherever you are and whenever you want, whether that's while you're commuting or even working out!
What's New in Marketing (WNIM) is a supplement to our regular monthly 'What's Hot' feature which alerts members to the latest developments on the platforms like Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn, plus our most popular articles and member resources.
Who is it for?
The WNIM podcast is free to all marketers and business owners who want to keep up-to-date with the latest new techniques in marketing. Each episode gives a practical briefing on new and established digital marketing techniques that anyone responsible for improving marketing in a business needs to be aware of. WNIM is aimed at you if you are:
- a marketing professional who needs to decide on the best techniques to apply to your business, from hands-on marketers to marketing and digital transformation leaders.
a consultant or agency owner, account manager or marketer wanting to know about the latest techniques to help their clients get more from digital marketing.
- a marketing and business student trying to learn the latest techniques to help kickstart your career.
What does it cover?
Instead of focusing on a single issue with each show like many podcasts, WNIM will give you a monthly rapid-fire round-up of the latest developments that matter including:
The marketing implications of the latest platform developments from Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and more.
The latest practical techniques to plan, manage, and optimize your activities whether you work for a small business or an international company.
The latest research, stats and case studies highlighting best practices.
- Hosts: Dr. Dave Chaffey of Smart Insights co-hosts each episode with Ritchie Mehta of Learn et al
- Format: 30 to 60-minute download available on iTunes and Spotify accessed via the dedicated What’s New in Marketing website
- Related resources: Our regular monthly ‘What’s Hot‘ feature which will alert you to the latest developments on the platforms like Facebook, Google and LinkedIn, plus our most popular articles and member resources.
About the author
Dr. Dave Chaffey
Dave is co-founder and content director of Smart Insights. He is editor of the 100 templates, ebooks and courses in the digital marketing resource library created by our team of 25+ Digital Marketing experts.
For his full profile, or to connect on LinkedIn or other social networks, see the Dave Chaffey profile page on Smart Insights. Dave is author of 5 bestselling books on digital marketing including Digital Marketing Excellence and Digital Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice. In 2004 he was recognised by the Chartered Institute of Marketing as one of 50 marketing ‘gurus’ worldwide who have helped shape the future of marketing.