SEO analysis and reporting video tutorials
Learn SEO analysis, reporting and improving techniques for SEO using free tools
How will these training videos help me?
These video tutorial screencasts show these techniques to help you review the effectiveness of your SEO and content marketing so you can report results to colleagues or clients and review opportunities to improve organic website visits. They cover:
- Tutorial 1: SEO Gap analysis using Google Keyword Planner
- Tutorial 2: Google Trends briefing
- Tutorial 3: Using Google Analytics and Google Search Console to review SEO and identify opportunities
- Tutorial 4: Inbound or backlink audit and benchmarking Competitor Sites
There are a wealth of free tools available to help with your SEO, but often it’s difficult to know which are best and where to start.
These 4 free screencasts will give you a ‘hands-on’ introduction of which reports to use to review your current approach and identify new techniques to grow organic visits.
- Format: Embedded HTML5 MP4 video (plays on iPad)
- Length: Each of the 4 screencasts is 10-15 minutes explaining how 4 tools are used
- Tutor: SEO consultant Dave Chaffey
- Related resources: SEO gap analysis spreadsheet using imported data from Google Keyword Planner and Google Analytics
About the author
Dr. Dave Chaffey
Dave is co-CEO and co-founder of Smart Insights. He is editor of the 100 templates, ebooks and courses in the digital marketing resource library created by our team of 25+ Digital Marketing experts. Our resources used by our Expert members in more than 80 countries to Map, Plan and Manage their digital marketing.
For his full profile, or to connect on LinkedIn or other social networks, see the About Dave Chaffey profile page on Smart Insights. Dave is author of 5 bestselling books on digital marketing including Digital Marketing Excellence and Digital Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice. In 2004 he was recognised by the Chartered Institute of Marketing as one of 50 marketing ‘gurus’ worldwide who have helped shape the future of marketing.
Individual or Business members get full access to this and 7 other guides in the Search engine optimisation (SEO) Toolkit.Learn more about membership Already an Individual or Business member?
Login here Look Inside