Social selling and why it’s effective
Locate, connect and engage with more of the right people on LinkedIn to turn them into paying clients
Why a guide on locating and connecting other LinkedIn users?
LinkedIn is the world’s largest online B2B social selling platform. Social selling is an approach used by an increasing number of the most successful sales and marketing professionals globally, it recognizes that at the core of any successful sales and marketing process is the skill of relationship building. This Quick Wins guide provides you with a structured approach to help you locate, connect and engage with more of the right people on LinkedIn and how to turn them into paying clients.
What will I learn?
In this Quick Win you will learn about:
- Understanding what social selling is and how to apply a successful social selling strategy to your business.
- Understanding the 3 types of audience’s you need to engage with to implement a successful social selling strategy using LinkedIn.
- How to create a targeted and saved list of your ideal LinkedIn audience.
… and much more!
Key techniques/ topics:
- How to identify your 3 main audiences: Seekers, Amplifiers and Joiners.
- How to use LinkedIn’s search and filters and apply Boolean logic to your search input data.
- How to construct an engaging invitation to connect and response message, which will increase your acceptance rate by an additional 40%.
- What to say next when you’ve connected with another LinkedIn user – understanding the importance of developing a relationship first before selling your services.
- How to build know, like and trust with each new LinkedIn connection so they want to do business with you.
- How to take your LinkedIn relationships off-line by building and marketing to a proprietary list of targeted professionals and potential clients.
How is this quick win structured?
This guide is divided into 4 main sections:
- How To Identify Your 3 Key Audiences
- How To Locate Your Ideal LinkedIn Audience.
- Connecting And Building Relationships On LinkedIn
- Converting LinkedIn Connections Into Sales.
Each section includes video tutorials, together with supporting text explanations and key tips.
Who is this guide for?
This guide is aimed at anyone who is responsible for marketing, business development or client retention at their company.
The main audience is business owners, sales, marketing and business development managers/directors, consultants.
About the author
For more than 8 years, he has helped hundreds of professionals around the UK, in Europe and the USA, in companies such as The British Red Cross, Toyota GB, FedEx, The Civil Court Users Association, Harley Davidson, as well as many small to medium sized businesses, to attract more of the right clients and strengthen their online brand presence, using tools such as LinkedIn and other social media.
He has a reputation for providing no nonsense, practical advice so that you can cut through all the hype surrounding tools such as LinkedIn and social media and use them to generate new career and business opportunities and achieve more success.