Using Facebook Messenger marketing to acquire more leads and customers
Discover different messenger techniques to reach new prospects, create awareness, support evaluation and improve conversions for your products/services
Facebook Messenger ads are a great choice at the top, middle or bottom of your conversion funnel because they engage and reassure your prospects/customers. This type of advertising done correctly not only enhances your customer experience but can also lead to a lower cost of conversion.
How is this guide structured?
The major steps needed to implement messenger marketing, which are covered in this Quick Wins guide are:
- Step 1. Understanding the need for a different approach with Messenger apps.
- Step 2. Building “Destination” ads the right way
- Step 3. Planning and setting up ‘Sponsored” ads
- Step 4. Building a messenger Subscriber List
- Step 5. Engaging your prospects to act
- Step 6. Monetising and converting your prospects
This Quick Win is included in our Social media marketing Toolkit which also offers a comprehensive set of online and downloadable guides, templates and tools to help you plan, manage and optimize every part of Social media marketing.
What will I learn?
In this Quick Win you will learn about:
- How Messenger Marketing can provide a more personalized customer experience that your prospect is requesting and initiating.
- Understand the different targeting opportunities for the two different types of Messenger ads (Destination/Sponsored)
- Using different Messenger techniques to reach new prospects, create awareness, support evaluation and improve conversions for your products/services
- Adopt best practice when creating ads, structuring your campaigns and optimizing for performance
Who is this guide for?
This guide is aimed at PPC Managers, Digital Marketing Managers, Paid Search Managers and marketing executives who want to enhance the customer experience and reduce conversion costs.
About the author
Gareth Roberts builds high-converting messenger bots for brands that understand the need to engage and nurture their prospects.
When he’s not building bots, he’s usually helping businesses structure and train in-house digital marketing “Growth Teams”. If this is of interest to you, then this guide will help your team understand the eight critical skills that every marketing team must have to function as a modern marketing team