Google Analytics strategy guide
How to use Google Analytics to increase page visits and conversion
How will this guide help me and my business?
There are many books on Google Analytics, most of which do a good job of explaining the setup and where to find the different features and reports. Our guide takes the learning process a notch higher and also steps you through the setup stages, focusing on how you can use Google Analytics to get better business results - the missing link in most books and the Google documentation.
This guide is designed to help companies, consultants and agencies review how they set up Google Analytics and then apply it to get better results.
Our Google Analytics guide shows you:
Our practical, in-depth guide covers the following
- A step-by-step review of Google Analytics setup and customization
- Guidance on the features which many companies fail to use
- Advice on the reports and measures that REALLY matter
- Recommendations on how to use Google Analytics to increase visits and conversion
- Latest examples and changes within GA, including their implications on your business
Who is this guide for?
We've designed the Google Analytics guide to provide value for people of all skill levels. Early sections will introduce features that more advanced users will be familiar with, whilst later sections will help advanced users to become power users. The guide will be extremely useful for:
- Digital Marketing Managers looking to improve the insights they are able to draw from Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing Execs looking to learn how to use the core features of Google analytics to review key metrics.
- Businesses owners looking to track performance and KPIs
- Analytics Managers looking to customize Google analytics to their businesses to allow for deeper levels of understanding and insight.
How is this guide structured?
Our practical guide is structured around 7 key steps:
- Step 1. Setup and customization
- Step 2. Campaign tracking
- Step 3. Event tracking
- Step 4. Goals
- Step 5. Understanding the reporting interface
- Step 6. Typical questions and how to get the answers from GA
- Step 7. Improving conversions
About the authors
Jill Quick is a Digital Marketing Trainer and Consultant and co founder of The Coloring in Department. A candid and experienced marketer who loves to teach you not just how to “get” digital marketing in theory, but how to actually DO it.