Media attribution and modelling
Learn how to use Google Analytics to review the relative effectiveness of different media channels in achieving goals for a website
When a customer buys from you or a lead is generated, do you know what brought them to your website?
In this module, we will look at media attribution how much credit you should assign to different marketing channels when achieving a website outcome.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What is media attribution?
- Attribution models
- Choosing an interaction model
- Building custom attribution models
- Explain the concept of attribution and why it is important
- Compare different attribution models available in Analytics
- Assess the options custom attribution models
This module is in the Google Analytics Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual Membership Already an Individual or Business member?