Media attribution and modelling
Learn how to use Google Analytics 4 to review the relative effectiveness of different media channels in achieving goals for a website
When a customer buys from you or a lead is generated, do you know what brought them to your website?
In this module, we will look at media attribution in Google Analytics 4 and how much credit you should assign to different marketing channels when achieving a website outcome.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What is media attribution?
- Attribution models
- Choosing an interaction model
- Building custom attribution models
- Explain the concept of attribution and why it is important
- Compare different attribution models available in Analytics
- Assess the options custom attribution models