Improve website customer journeys
Learn how to improve the effectiveness of a website in meeting business and customer goals using Google Analytics 4
The homepage may be the most common landing page for a business, but there are many other types of page template that need.
Encouraging visitors to interact on their first-time visit and each visitor has different needs, motivations, and characteristics.
In this module we show how to use Google Analytics 4 to understand customer journeys and personas need and then test improvements.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What are typical website customer journeys?
- Relating website goals to customer journeys
- Analyze customer journeys in Google Analytics
- Improving customer journeys through A/B testing
- Evaluating customer journey effectiveness
- Analyze the effectiveness of website customer journeys using four different techniques and tools within Google Analytics 4
- Outline recommendations of website layout and navigation improvements to webpages to test