Improve website customer journeys
Learn how to improve the effectiveness of a website in meeting business and customer goals using Google Analytics
The home page may be the most common landing page for a business, but there are many other types of page template that need.
Encouraging visitors to interact on their first-time visit and each visitor has different needs, motivations, and characteristics.
In this module we show how to use Google Analytics to understand customer journeys and personas need and then test improvements.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What are typical website customer journeys?
- Relating website goals to customer journeys
- Analyze customer journeys in Google Analytics
- Improving customer journeys through A/B testing
- Setting up Google Optimize
- Deploying Google Optimize
- Evaluating customer journey effectiveness
- Analyze the effectiveness of website customer journeys using four different techniques and tools within Google Analytics
- Outline recommendations of website layout and navigation improvements to webpages to test
This module is in the Google Analytics Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?