Auditing Google Analytics customizations
Learn how to audit and set up your Google Analytics account to get clean data and customize reporting for your business
In this module, you’ll learn how to audit and set up your Google Analytics account to get clean data and customize reporting for your business so that you can adopt a more data-driven approach to your marketing.
It will focus on your admin settings and walk you through a checklist to help shape your measurement plan for the Admin section of Analytics where each Account is split up into Properties and Views.
Note that it doesn’t cover how to customize reports that aren’t set up in the Admin area, rather it focuses on how to report on business goals in standard reports.
- Objectives Accounts, Properties and Views
- Setting up goals
- Account and Property Level Analytics customizations
- View Level Analytics customizations
- Review the different sections of the Google Analytics Admin area that are most important to customize reporting for a business
- Explain the difference between Accounts, Properties and Views and some of the key settings businesses need to make in each
- Understand how Filters can be applied to Views and are useful to improve data quality and present relevant data for an individual
This module is in the Google Analytics Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?