Learn about the principles and best practices for setting up a simple AB test and a broader CRO programme
Conversion rate optimization or ‘CRO’ for short, is aimed at getting more from your media investments by increasing leads or sales from visitors to your site. You may know of it as ‘AB testing’ where different versions of a page are served to visitors to see whether conversion rate can be increased.
In this module you will discover why running regular controlled experiments or a CRO programme of structured tests can improve your website conversion rates.
You can use our conversion optimization planner template to prioritize and manage your tests.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What is CRO?
- What is AB or split testing?
- What is multivariate testing (MVT)?
- Which tools can be used to run tests?
- Setting up a structured testing programme
- Understand the principles of AB testing
- Understand how AB testing is performed in Google Optimize
- Devise a process for setting up a CRO programme
This module is in the Google Analytics Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?