Complete a content audit
Learn how to complete a content audit of website assets so you can identify improvements to your content marketing
This module will show you how to use the power of data-driven marketing by integrating analytics data into your audit. This will help you identify your best and worst content before making improvements that will increase leads and sales. By moving down a level to look at how to audit individual content pages on a website, you will discover the importance of grouping similar content together for larger websites.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What is a content audit?
- Produce a content inventory
- Integrate relevant analytics KPIs to audit
- Using Google Sheets for your audit
- Tools for completing a content audit
- Complete a comprehensive audit of website assets
- Describe KPIs to compare content effectiveness and group related pages
- Recommend tools to support a content audit and integrate data into a spreadsheet