Reporting on social media effectiveness
Learn how to report on the effectiveness of social media marketing activity to identify improvements
Reporting on the effectiveness of social media marketing activity to identify improvements is critical to ensure efficiency and ROI.
This module is based around the structure of the Smart Insights social media reporting template which covers both organic and paid social media. It contains these key features for reviewing social media marketing performance.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Overall social media contribution
- Contribution of individual social networks
- Using attribution to assess social media
- Benchmark social network engagement
- Understand the different types of insight you can present in a monthly social media report
- Report on the business contribution of social media using reports available in Google Analytics
- Compare the follower growth and engagement for your company pages on different social networks
This module is in the Social Media Marketing Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?