How to use campaign tracking in Google Analytics
Learn why, when and how to use 'UTM' tracking codes for Google Analytics reporting
Do you set up campaign codes?
If you don’t set up campaign codes, then you won’t be able to tell which investments in marketing promotional activities have the biggest impact.
Use our campaign tracking code creator template to standardize your tracking codes for email and social media marketing campaigns.
- What are campaign tracking codes?
- Why are campaign tracking codes important?
- Which of the five tracking parameters do I need to use?
- Where do I review my campaign tracking information?
- Test your understanding
- Understand why you should use ‘UTM’ tracking in Google Analytics
- Define how different ‘UTM’ tracking parameters should be used
This module is in the Google Analytics Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?