Understanding audience engagement in analytics
Learn how to evaluate how your audience engages with your brand and your content over different timeframes
It’s common for marketers to talk about engagement and we know that engaging an audience is a ‘good thing’. Yet engagement means different things to different people.
In this module, we’ll look at the options to measure engagement in Google Analytics.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What is engagement?
- Shorter-term engagement methods
- Google Analytics Audience Behavior reports
- Longer term engagement measures
- Using custom dimensions to group defined audiences
- Analytics Audience reports for long-term engagement insights
- Understand the difference between short-term and long-term engagement and recommend ‘hurdle rate’ measures and Analytics report to evaluate these
- Use Behaviour reports in Analytics including cohort analysis, Lifetime Value and Google Signals to measure engagement
- Use reports to define custom audiences for customers and registered visitors
This module is in the Google Analytics Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?