Understanding audience engagement in analytics
Learn how to evaluate how your audience engages with your brand and your content over different timeframes
It’s common for marketers to talk about engagement as we know that engaging an audience is a ‘good thing’. Yet engagement means different things to different people so, in this module, we’ll look at the options to measure engagement more precisely in Google Analytics 4.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What is engagement?
- Shorter-term engagement methods
- Google Analytics Audience Engagement reports
- Longer-term engagement measures
- Explorations giving insight on long-term engagement
- Understand the difference between short-term and long-term engagement and recommend ‘hurdle rate’ measures and Analytics report to evaluate these
- Use Exploration reports in Analytics including cohort analysis and Lifetime Value to measure engagement