Review media performance
Learn how to use Google Analytics to review the current effectiveness of digital media and identify improvements
How often is the effectiveness of digital media reviewed in your business?
Depending on the size of business and whether it has dedicated resource for this, it may be daily, weekly, monthly, or perhaps less frequently.
In this module we will explain the options for reviewing digital media whether it is for a regular weekly or monthly trading review, a daily ‘spot check’ or an annual review. It is important to know how much traffic each channel generates (in comparison with other channels), but it is also important that you determine the quality of that traffic.
Insight obtained from your media review can be used to update your forecasts and budgets using our digital media planning spreadsheet.
- Comparing the performance of channels in Google Analytics
- How to assess the quality of traffic
- Compare performance of channels over time Summary
- Review the contribution of different digital media in Google Analytics to website visits, leads and sales for a defined time period
- Compare the contribution to similar companies
- Compare performance of channels over time
- Understand the principles of media attribution