Opportunities for improving digital experiences
Learn how a change in mindset of how a website is managed can drive great benefits for an organisation.
Our research suggests that across businesses of different sizes, websites are redesigned using a radical redesign approach rather than adopting the mindset of continuous improvement. This module, and the digital experience learning path will support you in changing the mindset, whether it’s a mindset held by colleagues or clients.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Designing an effective digital experience
- Use models to quantify the commercial benefits
- Prioritizing opportunities for improvements
- Define the skills and processes needed for improving website effectiveness
- Make the case for investment in structured tests based on evolutionary website design