Improving homepage effectiveness
Learn how to boost the performance of your homepage by making it more customer-centric
The homepage is typically one of the most popular landing pages in terms of sessions and unique visitors; it’s the page people land on when they search for your brand or type your domain directly in the browser. Improving your homepage effectiveness can lead to significant increases in clickthrough rate and revenue per visitor.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Defining a landing page
- The importance of effective landing pages
- Purposes and uses of a homepage
- Measuring and auditing home page effectiveness
- Using personas to make your content customer centric
- Use KPIs to measure homepage performance and effectiveness
- Use personas, content and design techniques to make your customer journeys more customer centric
- Review techniques to improve click through rate and revenue per visitor
- Review techniques to improve brand identity and value proposition
This module is in the Google Analytics Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?