Reporting on marketing activities using Google Analytics
Learn how to use reports to review performance in Google Analytics
Google Analytics offers many reports, and regardless of the type of report, it’s useful to know the best way to compare performance using Google’s standard reports.
In this module, we will show you how to identify ‘actionable’ insight rather than simply reviewing curves using the analysis tools.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Where to focus your performance review
- Understanding report elements
- Compare performance over time
- Identify opportunities and problems
- Review marketing performance through time using the reporting interface
- Identify improvements to marketing activities through finding opportunities and problems via reports
This module is in the Google Analytics Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?