Reporting on marketing activities using Google Analytics
Learn how to use reports to review performance in Google Analytics
Google Analytics offers many reports, and regardless of the type of report, it’s useful to know the best way to compare performance using Google’s standard reports.
In this module – updated for GA4 – we will show you how to identify ‘actionable’ insight rather than simply reviewing curves using the analysis tools.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Where to focus your performance review
- Understanding report elements
- How to analyze using standard reports
- Compare performance over time
- Identify opportunities and problems
- Annotations removed from GA4
- Review marketing performance through time using the reporting interface
- Identify improvements to marketing activities through finding opportunities and problems via reports