Opportunities to improve usage of Google Analytics
Learn how to review how you use Google Analytics to improve digital marketing effectiveness
Even though it has been available since 2005, Google continues to improve and refine the functionality and reporting provided. This means that there are always new opportunities to find insights in the data collected from visits to your website.
In this module, you’ll learn how to review your use of Google Analytics to improve digital marketing effectiveness. We’ll explain the eight most useful reports that can help you answer questions about how to improve your organization’s digital marketing.
Updated guidance is included for Google’s new version of Analytics: GA4, alongside Universal Analytics examples.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Are you ready for GA4?
- The latest GA4 changes
- How do you use Analytics?
- Asking the right questions
- Account organization in Google Analytics
- Google Marketing Platform products
- Google’s supporting documentation and learning materials
- Review how the main reports in Google Analytics are structured and how you can use them to support decisions to review and improve your digital marketing.
- Understand reporting differences between Universal Analytics and the new Google Analytics 4.
- Review the range of tools and information sources available from Google to assess their relevance for an organization