Opportunities to improve usage of Google Analytics
Learn how to review how you use Google Analytics to improve digital marketing effectiveness
Even though it has been available since 2005, Google continues to improve and refine the functionality and reporting provided. This means that there are always new opportunities to find insights in the data collected from visits to your website.
In this module, we will explore the top 8 reports that are most useful for a marketer looking to answer questions about how they can improve digital marketing for a business.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- How do you use Analytics?
- Asking the right questions
- Understanding Google’s different tools for data-driven marketing
- Google Marketing Platform products
- Google’s supporting documentation and learning material
- Review how the main reports in Google Analytics are structured and how you can use them to support decisions to review and improve your digital marketing.
- Review the range of tools and information sources available from Google to assess their relevance for an organization
This module is in the Google Analytics Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual Membership Already an Individual or Business member?