Smarter Google+ marketing guide
Reach new audiences and grow sales with Google+
How will this guide help me and my business?
Google+ now has over 500 million users worldwide, with over 300 million active 'in-stream' users. This guide will allow you to make the business case to exploit the benefits of Google+, give you six key techniques to expand your audience and show you how to find and interact with influencers on Google+.
Our Google+ guide shows you how to:
- Setup and review a personal or company page which makes the most of the Google+ features
- Create a plan for managing Google+
- Grow your followers in Circles
- Use Google+ to find and interact with influencers
- Encourage sales through Google+
What does the Smarter Google+ guide include?
The Google+ guide and all the Smarter social media network guides are structured around the Smart Insights RACE planning framework showing you how to use social networks to Reach, interACT, Convert and Engage your audience.
- Making the business case to exploit the benefits of Google+
- How to use Google+ to Reach, Interact, Convert and Engage your audience
- Six key techniques to expand your audience
- Using Google+ for SEO
- Advertising techniques for Google+
- Ideas on the best types of content to share
- Packed with examples from different sectors to inspire ideas
Who is this guide for?
- Social media managers and Execs
- Small business owners
How is this guide structured?
- An introduction to marketing with Google+
- Step 1: Plan – Developing a Google+ Strategy
- Step 2: Reach – Reaching your audience through Google+
- Step 3: Act – Encouraging interaction with Google+
- Step 4: Convert – Turning Google+ interaction into leads and sales
- Step 5: Engage – Keeping your audience engaged
- Step 6: Resources
- Format: PDF download with over 60 pages of actionable advice
- Related recommended resources: Social Media Marketing Strategy guide: this guide is designed to help you create a social media strategy. By aligning the techniques mentioned in this guide with the strategy guide, you’ll create an effective social media strategy for your business.
- Author(s): Rhian Harris and Gavin Llewellyn
About the authors
Rhian Harris is a copywriter and blogger helping businesses with content for their marketing collateral. Starting out in the shiny new digital world in 2004, Rhian gained experience in all areas of digital media and e-commerce, working in utilities, travel, charity and retail sectors.
IDM qualified, Rhian is an online marketing all-rounder with a passion for words. She is a regular expert commentator for Smart Insights as well as other expert sites, as well as her own business Sparkly Content and her personal blog, From Tum To Mum.
Gavin Llewellyn (LinkedIn) is an independent consultant. He is a Chartered Marketer who specialises in digital marketing, specifically in social media, SEO and online strategy. Gavin blogs at One Too Many Mornings where he offers advice, guidance and ideas on how individuals and companies can use digital marketing effectively to get found online, build engagement and generate conversion. You can Follow Gavin on Twitter and Google+.
Individual or Business members get full access to this and 14 other guides in the Social media marketing Toolkit.Learn more about membership Already an Individual or Business member?
Login here Look Inside