Link quality and backlink effectiveness audits
Learn how to review your backlinks from other websites enabling you to compete effectively
In competitive markets, it’s the number and quality of external links that will be the main deciding factor in your ability to outrank your competitors, so this is a critical element of improving your long term SEO performance.
In this module, we’ll explain how you can compare the quality of links to help put a plan in place to improve the backlink profile of a business.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What are backlinks?
- What do you need to audit?
- Nofollow and Dofollow tags
- How to audit your backlink profile
- Understanding link quality
- Defining link quality metrics
- Disavowing poor-quality links
- Tools for link analysis
- Explain the difference in the quality of different types of links
- Effectively audit links and backlinks to your site compared to competitors