Define SEO KPIs
Learn how to set goals and KPIs to manage and improve SEO
Companies that invest time in assessing SEO are better placed to understand how much value it contributes in terms of visits, conversion, and leads or sales. By auditing your current SEO performance you can set goals and formulate a robust plan to improve your overall SEO performance.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Defining SEO KPIs
- Goal and KPI alignment
- Defining goals for SEO
- Volume of SEO-related visitor KPIs
- Market share of visitors KPIs
- Quality of natural search visitor KPIs
- Explain the importance of evaluating SEO using Google Analytics
- Define goals and KPIs to manage and improve SEO
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?