Understanding the latest SEO ranking factors
Learn the latest important ranking factors that can affect your position in search results, with a focus on Google search
SEO is one of the most effective and low-cost ways to drive quality visitors to your website. This module will guide you through maximizing the visibility of your organization’s products and services, understanding which levers to pull to make the biggest impact on results, and following core principles of website optimization.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- SEO ranking factors
- Why are the key ranking factors?
- Page experience signals
- Core Web Vitals
- Measuring and reporting on Core Web Vitals
- Optimizing you Core Web Vitals
- Identify how SEO is affected by ranking factors
- State how ranking factors can affect your position in search engines
- Understand how to optimize your page experience performance
Contains updated information and guidance since the release of Page Experience Signals (in 2021) and new Google stats and recommendations.
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?