Understanding the key Google algorithms
Learn about the key Google algorithms affecting your rankings that you need to be aware of to inform your SEO strategy
For search marketers who manage SEO, knowing how different Google algorithms affect rankings and organic traffic can ultimately help you improve search engine optimization performance.
In this module, we will explain the different algorithms through time that marketers need to be familiar with.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What are the Google algorithms?
- How do search engine algorithms rank content?
- Understanding the impact of algorithms
- The most significant algorithms
- Google Panda
- Google Penguin
- Google Hummingbird
- Google Pigeon
- Google Fred
- Google Medic
- Google BERT
- Google “Core Updates”
- Identify the key Google algorithms. Recognize the potential impact an algorithm change can have on your site
- Understand the ways you can recover from the negative impact of an algorithm change
This module is in the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?