Understanding the key Google algorithms
Learn about the key Google algorithms affecting your rankings that you need to be aware of to inform your SEO strategy
For search marketers who manage SEO, knowing how different Google algorithms affect rankings and organic traffic can ultimately help you improve search engine optimization performance.
In this module, you will learn about the key Google algorithms which affect rankings that you need to be aware of to inform your SEO strategy. Although several of these algorithms were introduced many years ago now, Google still uses these so it’s vital that marketers involved with SEO understand these fundamentals so they can check that their content and backlink profiles are of sufficient quality to rank.
We also cover the latest on how Google assesses AI-content in the section introducing E-EAT.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What are the Google algorithms?
- How do search engine algorithms rank content?
- Understanding the impact of algorithms
- The most significant algorithms
- Google Panda
- Google Penguin
- Google Hummingbird
- Google Pigeon
- Google Fred
- Google Medic and E-EAT
- Google BERT
- Google “Core Updates”
- Identify the key Google algorithms.
- Recognize the potential impact an algorithm change can have on your site
- Understand the ways you can recover from the negative impact of an algorithm change