Can your branded consumer goods business compete online?
With so much competition, you need to stand out
- Brand storytelling harnesses human psychology and our emotional nature to connect with us far more effectively and memorably than other techniques.
- Stories drive people and connect people to one another. In this vein, stories can drive people to buy products and connect consumers to their brands.
- In today’s age of digital disruption, it’s more important than ever that brands can maintain their brand story across the omnichannel customer lifecycle. That’s why we recommend that all brands apply our RACE Framework to structure their brand storytelling across reach, act, convert and engage.
The RACE Growth Process is a tried-and-tested methodology to support brands in developing their omnichannel growth strategies
- Apply a planned approach to your brand marketing to rapidly review, find opportunities, build a high-performing team and develop your marketing strategy to reach, acquire and engage more customers during their Christmas shopping.
Smart Insights have marketing solutions for brands of all sizes
E-commerce marketing trends
Interested in the latest retail e-commerce marketing trends to grow your business in 2021?
- Download our free retail e-commerce marketing 2021 trends guide. This brand-new guide covers 10 retail and e-commerce marketing trends, plus your next steps to grow your business.
Download the guide and get started today
Our recommended resources for brand storytelling
Define message hierarchies
Learn how to create a messaging hierarchy for campaigns and general brand positioning of a product or service.
Select media investments
- Selecting effective media requires the marketer to make the right investment choices between paid, owned and earned media to get the results you need. This module equips you to review your approach.
- Discover the different kinds of influencers you can work with, the tools you can use to find them, and the success factors of strategic influencer relationship management.