Select media investments
Discover three tools to review the effectiveness of different types of media for ‘always-on’ marketing
Selecting effective media requires the marketer to make the right investment choices between paid, owned and earned media to get the results you need.
Use the simple tools in this module to review your approach.
More advanced quantitative forecasting tools and models are covered in our module: Forecast results and ROI for digital marketing activities.
- What type of media?
- The importance of selecting the right media
- Tools for prioritizing media
- Tool 1: Customer lifecycle-based approach
- Tool 2: The Marketing Bullseye
- Tool 3: The content distribution matrix
- The 70:20:10 rule
- Test your understanding
- Understand the value of combining paid, owned and earned media
- Prioritize media selected based on different factors
- Apply the 70:20:10 rule to media investments.
This module is in the Campaign Planning Learning PathView Learning Path
Membership options include access to Learning Paths and much more.Membership Options Already a Starter member? Login here