Define message hierarchies
Learn how to create a messaging hierarchy for campaigns and general brand positioning of a product or service.
A clear primary offer or Big Idea is an essential hook to get people’s initial attention in campaign and brand communications. Yet to go to the next stage from Awareness through to Interest, Desire and Action, we need supporting detail to convince our audience.
This module will help you improve your creative and copy to be more convincing both for campaigns and general brand positioning of a product or service.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Defining the right offer
- The importance of hierarchies
- Defining a messaging hierarchy
- Blending features and benefits
- Weighting benefits and features
- Understand the need for a messaging hierarchy.
- Structure key messages within a messaging hierarchy.
- Combine the use of features and benefits.
This module is in the Campaign Planning Learning PathView Learning Path
Membership options include access to Learning Paths and much more.Membership Options Already a Starter member? Login here