Digital marketing guides and templates
Set up a personalized learning plan
You'll be joining the 150,000 Smart Insights members from 100 countries who trust our advice to plan, manage and optimize their marketing.
Use our hub pages as a reference to get up-to-speed on all the main digital marketing techniques. They will help you quickly understand how to make the most of the technique through definitions and recommendations on our member resources and blog articles covering strategy, best practices and the latest statistics.
All companies should explore new online business and revenue models potential. This is especially true for startups, publishers and companies who can offer digital products
The eight main revenue models featured in our post on revenue models for online startups
1. Revenue from subscription access to content
2. Revenue from Pay Per View access to document
3. Revenue from CPM display advertising on site
4. Revenue from CPC advertising on site (pay per click text ads)
5. Revenue from Sponsorship of site sections or content types (typically fixed fee for a period)
6. Affiliate revenue (CPA, but could be CPC)
7. Subscriber data access for e-mail marketing
8. Access to customers for online research
These are the related techniques which we recommend as important for managing Online business and revenue models effectively. View these hub pages giving details on best practices, statistics and examples for these techniques: