LinkedIn launches Lead Accelerator for funnel nurturing
Importance: [rating=4] (For B2B Marketers looking to attract nurture leads through the sales funnel)
Recommended link: LinkedIn Launches new Lead Accelerator
LinkedIn are positioning this new programme as a way for marketers reaching business (B2B) audiences to attract quality visitors, to nurture them through the sales funnel, via targeted display and social ads across the web and LinkedIn.
It appears targeting is based on your visitors profile and what they're doing on your website (like retargeting), so the advert is relevant within the buying cycle and to the online behaviour of your visitor.
What Marketers need to know about Lead Accelerator?
- 1. It's available to subscribe to via a LinkedIn Sales person, on an annual or quarterly subscription.
- 2. Available only if you have a minimum of 20,000 unique visitors per month to your website or a minimum budget.
- 3. Currently available in English, with other languages to be developed over time.
- 4. It provides A/B Testing and an Auto-fill form for lead capture.
- 5. Additional analytics to measure your lead within the funnel.