Smarter Facebook Marketing Guide
How to grow your business by engaging Facebook users
This guide will allow you to create a plan for managing Facebook communications in your company or for your clients. It will help you grow your following and use Facebook more cost effectively.
About our Facebook Marketing 7 Steps Guide
Facebook is a global phenomenon, it doesn’t need an introduction when it has over one billion active monthly users worldwide.
For marketers engaging these users with their brands is an increasing challenge. How do you make the most of this opportunity to market your brand? That’s what this guide focuses on. This practical guide will help you:
- Set up and review a business page that makes the most of Facebook’s features
- Create a plan for managing Facebook communications in your company or for your clients
- Grow your fans and engage them through your status updates
- Use Facebook advertising cost-effectively (See our separate Facebook Advertising guide for more details)
- Encourage sharing and advocacy amongst your fans
- Encourage sales through Facebook
About the author
Rhian and Marie have produced this guide, it was originally produced by Marie, with a recent update by Rhian.
Rhian Harris is an online marketing all-rounder and guest blogger for Smart Insights. With over a decade of experience of all digital media and ecommerce from utilities, travel, charity and retail sectors, Rhian is now a digital marketing consultant working with businesses to deliver and optimise their performance on any aspect of their strategy. IDM qualified, Rhian also contributes to the Econsultancy blog and other expert websites as well as her own business, Consult&C Digital. You can connect with Rhian on LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
Marie Page @marie_page is one of the UK’s leading Facebook marketing experts. She is a founding partner of digital marketing consultancy The Digiterati and the Digiterati Academy, an e-learning portal for marketers and entrepreneurs. She recently published a book and online course “Winning at Facebook Marketing with Zero Budget”.
What does the Smarter Facebook guide include?
Marie Page, the author of this guide, is an active Facebook marketer. She has packed this guide with practical tips and ideas for you to use, sharing her experience of what has worked for her and her clients and what hasn’t.
- Understanding the mindset of Facebook users to better persuade them to engage
- Sections on using Facebook to Reach, Interact, Convert and Engage your audience
- A checklist of 10 key techniques to improve the marketing effectiveness of your Facebook Page
- Tips and ideas on the best types of content to share
- Packed with examples from a range of companies in different sectors to inspire ideas on the best types of content to share
Recommended guides: Our Facebook guide is a series of in-depth, practical guides to using the key social media networks. Our other Expert member guides on Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram Twitter and Pinterest are featured on our social media strategy page. We also have a separate guide to Facebook Advertising.
Individual or Business members get full access to this and 14 other guides in the Social media marketing Toolkit.Learn more about membership Already an Individual or Business member?
Login here Look Inside