Smarter LinkedIn marketing guide
Improve the way you use LinkedIn to generate more leads for your business and develop your personal profile
How will this LinkedIn marketing guide help me and my business?
If you’re involved in business-to-business marketing, LinkedIn is a vital way of communicating with prospects and customers. It’s attractive as a low-cost channel where the only cost can be your time and commitment, but it also offers paid promotion opportunities. At a personal level, LinkedIn is also essential to your career. Developing your network and showcasing your experience is part of business life and progression.
This guide, authored by B2B marketing specialist Danny Bermant, will help you if you are new to LinkedIn as a business or are trying to make better use of it as an individual. This guide summarizes strategies and tips on how to maximize the use of this network by building and targeting connections to meet your goals.
Our guide shows you:
- How to refresh your personal profile to develop more connections
- The key features of an effective company profile
- What's needed for a successful LinkedIn Group
- Integrate LinkedIn into a B2B marketing campaign
- How to engage your audience through the right type of status updates
How is the guide structured?
The guide is structured around our RACE Planning model:
- An introduction to marketing with LinkedIn, including an A-Z of all key features that can be used by businesses including the latest updates you need to be aware of
- Best practice for personal and company page setup
- Plan: How to develop a LinkedIn Strategy
- Reach: Reaching your audience through LinkedIn
- Act: Encouraging interaction within LinkedIn
- Convert: Turning your LinkedIn leads into sales
- Engage: Keep your audience engaged and measuring engagement
Our latest revisions to the LinkedIn guide include details on the latest features of the platform, including:
- Voice recording
- Video promotion
- LinkedIn’s Career Advice hub
- Mobile-only features such as commuting guides and QR codes
- Changes to the LinkedIn ad platform
- Many more improved tips for getting you and your company noticed on LinkedIn.
- Author: Danny Bermant
- Format: PDF download containing loads of advice to inspire you
- Related recommended resources: Social Media Marketing Strategy guide – this guide is designed to help you create a social media strategy. By aligning the techniques mentioned in this guide with the strategy guide, you’ll create an effective social media strategy for your business. Plus we have ‘Smarter’ guides to each of the ‘Big 6’ social networks.
About the author
Danny is director of Brainstorm Digital a mentor, trainer and speaker specializing in influencer outreach and B2B social media strategy. With over 15 years of digital marketing insights, Danny has given hundreds of companies the skills, knowledge, and confidence to bring in new business online.