Smarter LinkedIn marketing guide
Improve the way you use LinkedIn to generate more leads for your business and develop your personal profile
How will this LinkedIn marketing guide help me and my business?
If you’re involved in business-to-business marketing, LinkedIn is a vital way of communicating with prospects and customers. It’s attractive as a low-cost channel where the only cost can be your time and commitment, but it also offers paid promotion opportunities. At a personal level, LinkedIn is also essential to your career. Developing your network and showcasing your experience is part of business life and progression.
This guide will help you if you are new to LinkedIn as a business or are trying to make better use of it as an individual. This guide summarizes strategies and tips on how to maximize the use of this network by building and targeting connections to meet your goals.
Our guide shows you:
- How to refresh your personal profile to develop more connections
- The key features of an effective company profile
- What's needed for a successful LinkedIn Group
- Integrate LinkedIn into a B2B marketing campaign
- How to engage your audience through the right type of status updates
How is the guide structured?
The guide is structured around our RACE Planning model:
- An introduction to marketing with LinkedIn, including an A-Z of all key features that can be used by businesses including the latest updates you need to be aware of
- Best practice for personal and company page setup
- Plan: How to develop a LinkedIn Strategy
- Reach: Reaching your audience through LinkedIn
- Act: Encouraging interaction within LinkedIn
- Convert: Turning your LinkedIn leads into sales
- Engage: Keep your audience engaged and measuring engagement
- Author: Danny Bermant
- Format: PDF download
- Related recommended resources: Social Media Marketing Learning Path – This structured e-learning activity will help you or your team use a more structured approach to managing and optimizing social media as a strategic communications technique. Examples and benchmarks are discussed from the main social networks including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
About the author
Danny is director of Brainstorm Digital a mentor, trainer and speaker specializing in influencer outreach and B2B social media strategy. With over 15 years of digital marketing insights, Danny has given hundreds of companies the skills, knowledge, and confidence to bring in new business online.