Chart of the Day: Only 2% of respondents will invest more than $5 million in the next 12 months - Part 7 of 10
So far in this 10 part series, breaking down Hubspot's State of Inbound 2017 report, we have looked at:
- Top business priorities
- Inbound marketing - what are your priorities and challenges?
- Telesales remains a successful channel for sales representatives
- Are marketing models and strategies even effective?
- Is your marketing and sales SLA alignment positive?
- Is marketing a top source of leads for sales?
For the 7th installment, it's time to see how much money respondents are willing to invest into their marketing efforts in the next 12 months.
Only 2% of respondents said they are willing/ or are going to invest a whopping $5 Million into their marketing efforts. Although a low percentage, this will be reflective of the size of the company and the ROI.
Not all companies will have $5 million at their disposal, therefore it is no surprise that the majority of respondents (43%) said they would be investing $25,000 or less within the next 12 months. It is important that organizations use the least amount of budget, yet gain the highest ROI.
If you can't wait until my next Chart of the Day, you can view the full report online.