Technology is developing faster than ever. If you're marketing your high-tech products/services online you need to cut through the noise.
- The rapid acceleration of information technology and high-tech opportunities in today's digital landscape means more individuals and businesses are looking to technology for solutions.
- You need to be visible to your existing and future potential customers, instill trust in your brand, and once converted, engage them to retain them and promote advocacy.
- This means that it is vital for technology marketers to identify and optimize their most successful digital customer journeys.
Creating a digital marketing plan for IT and high-tech
- Our research has found that 47% of organizations don't have a defined digital marketing strategy, despite the fact they are doing digital marketing. This kind of ad-hoc approach to marketing will mean you aren't delivering the best results or ROI, while also failing to implement checks for compliance.
- It can also mean that your activity isn't integrated, with each channel working in a silo. Ultimately, this can result in mixed messaging, different tones of voice, and a failure to reach your customers at the right time and on the right channel.
- This means that it is vital for tech companies to have an omnichannel marketing strategy in place to help engage audiences and improve brand performance.
- See our 10 reasons why you need a digital marketing strategy for more help with getting buy-in for digital marketing.
Recent articles on Digital Marketing for IT and High Tech