I recently covered the main trends in social media marketing which should affect your approach in 2014 in a webinar.
If you couldn't make it, the Slideshare gives a summary of the 7 key issues that I covered in the webinar:
1. Google+ will be a major player among the social networks 6
2. Facebook isn’t going anywhere! 12
3. We’ll think twice about what we publish 17
4. Social Networks will crack down on promotional material 22
5. Social Media will be viewed as a sales tool, not just a marketing tool 25
6. It will be accepted that you can measure ROI on social media 28
7. Content will be key to the success of your campaign 32
This Slideshare was presented as a webinar by Danny Bermant of Brainstorm Digital at the Smart Insights Digital Marketing Priorities 2014 summit.
You can view all 6 recordings from the Digital Marketing 2014 Summit here.
The other summary posts of the trends featuring the Slideshares are: