IT and High Tech marketing trends
Our recommendations on the latest online marketing techniques for IT and technology businesses
How will this guide help me and my business?
The technology sector is experiencing tremendous, fast-paced growth. Competition is fierce, causing innovation cycles to occur at an increasingly rapid pace and industry players are spending significant amounts on research and development. Such disruptive market forces are prompting technology executives to seek new ways to compete.
Understanding the marketing communications trends at play in the technology industry is imperative for all existing businesses and offers great opportunities to new start-ups and challengers.
To inspire innovation in your business, this report shares insight from different commentators on the latest digital trends, frameworks, techniques, and technology marketing examples that can be deployed to improve reach, user engagement, conversion, and retention.
How is this guide structured?
The guide is structured using the RACE Growth system to illustrate a range of IT and technology marketing trends to elevate your digital strategy:
- Reach (1) Omnichannel Marketing
- Reach (2) Digital Transformation
- Reach (3) Content Marketing Trends
- Reach (4) Digital Events
- Act (1) Personalization
- Act (2) User Experience (UX)
- Act (3) Social Media Trends
- Convert: Integrated Customer Relationship Management
- Engage (1) Customer Retention and Brand Loyalty
- Engage (2) Email Marketing & Automation
Who is this guide for?
This guide is aimed at anyone working in the technology industry involved with marketing technology products and services in both B2B and B2C markets:
- Marketing directors and CMOs
- Digital marketer managers and e-commerce managers
- Paid search and performance managers
- Social media product managers
- Product managers
This is the first edition of this guide, (published March 2022), and includes the most recent and emerging digital marketing trends for the IT and technology sectors.
- Format: PDF report
- Authors: Sarah Lindley and Dr. Dave Chaffey, Smart Insights
- Editor: Amelia Mayes, Smart Insights
Access this resource now
Get access to this and other free guides and templates with Free MembershipJoin for free and get this guide Already a Free member? Login here