Use a structured review to increase leads and sales and satisfaction from your site
How will this 7 Steps guide help me and my business?
It’s difficult to get the right balance in a website between the visual design, user experience, content, marketing persuasion and SEO. Many businesses fail since they don’t use a balanced approach creating an experience which fails many visitors and fails to generate the leads and sales it could.
This guide helps you to get the balance right through explaining many inspiring examples of best practices from different sectors including B2B, retail Ecommerce, travel and financial services.
All touchpoints on the customer journey are covered from home page, category and product pages, utility pages, forms and checkout. We also show how to review and improve performance using your Google Analytics and surveying customers.
This guide will show you:
- How to improve your website design, messaging and content to get better results
- How to audit your site using an expert review to identify quick wins and other improvements
- Changes to consider for your home page and other key pages to increase conversion
- The best way to get your message across
- How to use Google Analytics to increase leads and sales from your site
- Workbook format makes it quick to review and decide on the changes you need to make to improve your online marketing results.
What does the Ebook include?
The 7 steps are:
- Step 1 What do we want our site to deliver?
- Step 2 Making your site customer-centric
- Step 3 Improving user journeys
- Step 4 Improving your home page
- Step 5 Improving category and product pages
- Step 6 Improving checkout and on-site lead forms
- Step 7 Site optimisation using Google Analytics
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates