Set digital marketing goals and objectives
Learn best practice for structuring digital communication goals and objectives
Setting clear digital marketing goals and objectives will help you get buy-in from colleagues and brief agencies better.
It will also give you and them more confidence that you can achieve your targets by putting in place the right marketing activities to deliver them.
The secret to setting effective objectives is to use suitable frameworks to make sure you are including different types of objectives. In this module we review several alternatives.
Our RACE digital marketing dashboard template uses the VQVC framework we cover in this module to review digital marketing effectiveness.
How is this module structured?
- Setting clear digital marketing goals and objectives
- Objectives Goals vs Objectives – what’s the difference?
- Why is setting digital marketing goals and objectives important?
- Using VQVC to set SMART objectives and review results
- Understanding the difference between the four types of brand awareness
- Examples of Efficiency vs Effectiveness measures within RACE Summary
- Understand the difference between vision, goals, objectives, CSFs, and KPIs
- Understand the need for SMART objectives VQVC response objectives covering Volume, Quality, Value and Cost generating a response to digital marketing activities
- Understand branding objectives and measures
- Review relevant efficiency and effectiveness measures in your goals and reports
This module is in the Campaign Planning Learning PathView Learning Path
Membership options include access to Learning Paths and much more.Membership Options Already a Starter member? Login here