Practical blogging techniques
Learn how to review the approach you or your organization uses for blogging and news content. A blog or ‘content hub’ is an effective technique for fuelling your inbound marketing with blog content shared through social media and email marketing
Many marketers buy into the concept of creating a blog but we often see blogs that aren’t that effective for their business. They don’t deliver on their potential, get much engagement or support SEO. In this module, we will share some techniques that have helped the Smart Insights blog support the growth of our business.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What is a blog and why do you need one?
- Key features of a blog
- Creating a blog editorial plan
- Identifying standard blog types
- Improving your blogging guidelines
- Review the blogging process used by a business to suggest improvements
- Review the quality of blog content for a business to suggest improvements
This module is in the Content Marketing Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual membership Already an Individual or Business member?