Define audience psychographics
Learn how to add psychographic profiling to personas and apply them to website designs and digital communications
To truly understand your audience and persuade them to buy from you using psychographics is critical for success.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What are psychographics?
- Psychographic summary techniques
- Technique 1: Four decision making behaviours
- Technique 2: The mental model-content map
- Technique 3: Perceptual maps
- Define different types of psychographic customer insight
- Define three practical techniques to analyze psychographics which can be applied to improve website designs and other digital communications
This module is in the Campaign Planning Learning PathView Learning Path
Membership options include access to Learning Paths and much more.Membership Options Already a Starter member? Login here