Learn the research techniques and insight sources that can be used to create more realistic personas
In order to harness the power of personas and create more customer-centric communications you need to use the best research methods and insight tools to ensure personas are realistic and representative.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What types of research can be used?
- Why is persona research important?
- Qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Practical advice for research implementation
- Which research technique works best?
- Asking the right questions
- Creating affinity maps
- Using data for persona development
- Evaluate the range of primary research methods used to research personas
- Structure an ‘affinity map’ to give a top-level summary of your primary research
- Access different free online secondary insight sources to help inform your personas
This module is in the Campaign Planning Learning PathView Learning Path
Membership options include access to Learning Paths and much more.Membership Options Already a Starter member? Login here