Define Digital Value Proposition
Learn how to craft a powerful Digital Value Proposition (DVP) and how this differs from a brand proposition
Ultimately, businesses compete by offering different customer or brand propositions to their audiences as products and services.
In this module, we look at a technique to extend these propositions, to become more useful to our customers which will improve all these brand metrics: Brand awareness, brand familiarity, brand favorability and brand purchase intent.
We will explore the 6Cs as a simple tool to review your DVP, and we’ll look at how to benchmark how competitors communicate their DVP on their websites.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Digital Value Proposition (DVP)
- The 6 Cs of customer motivation
- Communicating your DVP using the website
- Different types of DVP
- Using analytics to review the appeal of your DVP
- Distinguish the difference between a brand proposition and a digital value proposition
- Benchmark digital value propositions by reviewing different website elements
- Review the strength of an organization’s digital value propositions
This module is in the Digital Experience Learning PathView Learning Path
Membership options include access to Learning Paths and much more.Membership Options Already a Starter member? Login here