Define Digital Value Proposition
Learn how to craft a powerful Digital Value Proposition (DVP) and how this differs from a brand proposition
Ultimately, businesses compete by offering different customer or brand propositions to their audiences as products and services.
In this module, we look at a technique to extend these propositions, to become more useful to our customers which will improve all these brand metrics: Brand awareness, brand familiarity, brand favorability and brand purchase intent.
We will explore the 6Cs as a simple tool to review your DVP, and we’ll look at how to benchmark how competitors communicate their DVP on their websites.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Digital Value Proposition (DVP)
- The 6 Cs of customer motivation
- Communicating your DVP using the website
- Different types of DVP
- Using analytics to review the appeal of your DVP
- Distinguish the difference between a brand proposition and a digital value proposition
- Benchmark digital value propositions by reviewing different website elements
- Review the strength of an organization’s digital value propositions