Define audience personas
Learn how to develop a customer persona that can help you to target your marketing more effectively
Personas offer businesses of all sizes an opportunity to create more effective, customer-centric communications.
There are many different options for creating personas for B2C and B2B audiences.
Our recommended approach uses a spreadsheet template available in our customer persona guide and template download. It’s in 3 sections that enable you to create personas quickly, but with enough detail to help tailor your communications.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- What are customer personas?
- What insights should a persona contain?
- Customer journey map
- Completed persona examples
- Why are personas important?
- How many personas do I need?
- What types of personas should I consider?
- What features are important to a quality persona?
- A 10-point checklist of persona practices
- Explain the 10 features used to create a perfect persona
- Identify the types of personas used for different goals
- Know where to apply personas
This module is in the Content Marketing Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual Membership Already an Individual or Business member?