Define content marketing strategy
Learn how to develop a content marketing strategy using our content analysis and planning tools
Many campaigns and much ‘always-on’ marketing activity is content-led today.
For many types of brands, choosing the right type of content to attract, engage and convert your audience is vital, particularly where there is a complex buying decision, like for many B2B organizations, financial services or travel companies.
Our content ideation template can be used to help you complete a strategic review of current content and plan improvements.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Content marketing strategy
- The content marketing hub
- Selecting content using the content marketing matrix
- Using the Content Optimization Matrix
- Content balance
- Review and select from different content types and format to meet your communications objectives
- Review and optimize the performance of different types of on-site content