Define data capture and profiling
Learn how to define the best fields for profiling your audience and developing nurture communications
In this module we show how to use data to practice what modern marketing guru Seth Godin calls ‘Permission Marketing’.
Learn how to achieve more relevant and responsive communications with your online audience by ‘asking and ‘watching’ to gain insight into them.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Online lead capture
- Importance of online lead capture
- Reviewing your approach to lead capture
- Lead scoring and grading
- Data augmentation
- Defining key profiles using data
- Define lead magnets
- Check legal compliance
- Specify relevant data points to be collected from data profiling forms to better tailor email communications
- Review opportunities to learn more about audience profiles and behaviour by tracking their interactions with websites and other online communications
This module is in the Content Marketing Learning PathView Learning Path
Membership options include access to Learning Paths and much more.Membership Options Already an Learner/Starter/Pro member?