Learn how to get more from your email marketing
About the email marketing guide
This guide shows you how to take your email marketing to the next level
- Workbook format makes it quick to review and decide on the changes you need to make to your email marketing to get better results
- Covers both email communications strategy and practical advice on how to improve your email marketing
- Written by Dave Chaffey and Tim Watson, acknowledged email marketing expert. Dave has trained and consulted in Email marketing since 2002 and is author of Total Email Marketing (originally updated in 2006).
What does the Ebook include?
The 7 steps covered are:
- An introduction to email marketing
- Step 1. Prioritise your email marketing efforts with the CRITICAL factors
- Step 2. Set your goals and build your list for Email Marketing
- Step 3. Defining your Email Marketing Proposition
- Step 4. Segmentation and targeting
- Step 5. Defining your integrated email communications strategy
- Step 6. Creating effective email templates and creative
- Step 7. Test, learn and refine
What our members say about the Email marketing Guide
Smart Insights has helped us take the right decision on a variety of occasions and we actively use its content to justify our marketing initiatives and spend.
Joao da Costa, Marketing Officer at Southbank International School
We are at the early stages of our digital marketing journey, Smart Insights templates and tutorials help us check and learn as we go.
Stuart Sykes, Digital Marketing Manager
Smart Insights is one of the best digital 'tools' on the internet today. It has been a great asset as a channel of advice and insight, helping me to deliver an all-encompassing digital strategy.
Jennifer Law, E-Communications Manager, National Pharmacy Association
You can access this advice if you are a Smart Insights Expert-level member.
Smart Insights Expert Members get "at your desk access" to in-depth advice to improve their online marketing skills and capabilities:
- In-depth Ebooks
- Online training
- How to
- Marketing templates