Lead scoring and grading
Learn how to use lead scoring and grading to make informed decisions about how to engage with leads which have the highest value, for example through email or phone nurture
With inbound marketing driving more leads than ever to marketing departments, finding the best leads to follow up on by email or phone contact can be a challenge. Automatically qualifying leads with scoring and grading can save time and resources while increasing close rates and improving sales and marketing alignment.
This module is most relevant to B2B organizations and B2C organizations with high value, complex products who use a lead qualification approach to identify potential customers from leads.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Types of leads
- Lead grading vs lead scoring
- Lead grading and scoring and the Marketing and Sales Funnel
- Using scores and grades
- Why is lead scoring and grading important?
- Predictive lead scoring
- Explain the differences between lead scoring and grading
- Effectively develop email nurture sequences using lead and grade information
This module is in the Email Marketing and Automation Learning PathView Learning Path
Individual members get full access to this and 4 other Learning Paths.Learn more about Individual Membership Already an Individual or Business member?