Lead scoring and grading
Learn how to use lead scoring and grading to make informed decisions about how to engage with leads which have the highest value, for example through email or phone nurture
With inbound marketing driving more leads than ever to marketing departments, finding the best leads to follow up on by email or phone contact can be a challenge. Automatically qualifying leads with scoring and grading can save time and resources while increasing close rates and improving sales and marketing alignment.
This module is most relevant to B2B organizations and B2C organizations with high value, complex products who use a lead qualification approach to identify potential customers from leads.
How is the Learning Path structured?
- Types of leads
- Lead grading vs lead scoring
- Lead grading and scoring and the Marketing and Sales Funnel
- Using scores and grades
- Why is lead scoring and grading important?
- Predictive lead scoring
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Explain the differences between lead scoring and grading.
- Effectively develop email nurture sequences using lead and grade information.
Who is this module for?
This module is for people who are involved with digital experience projects and initiatives.
Roles who will find this useful include:
- Company owners and directors
- Managers responsible for increasing the contribution of digital channels in their organization, including Digital Director and digital marketing managers
- Heads of marketing including CMO, VP of Marketing, Chief Customer Officer, and Marketing Director
- Marketing executives or specialists working on digital experience
- Consultants or agency account managers
This module is in the Email Marketing and Automation Learning PathView Learning Path
Membership options include access to Learning Paths and much more.Membership Options Already an Learner/Starter/Pro member?